It's amazing what a new processor from Outlaw can do - it brings back the dead! eek I wasn't sure if my Outlaw forum account was still active but it's great that it is. It looks like I may have finally found the replacement for my 950 and a little sooner than I actually expected it. From the newsletter it looks to be very competitive and the addition of XLR outputs is welcomed (although one balanced input would have been nice). For those disputing the pros and cons of XLR circuits there's strong opinions in both camps so perhaps we could switch the discussion to wire laugh ?

It will be interesting to see the specs and manual when they're available as this looks to be a very capable unit. The automated EQ feature seems to be the current trend and might help cure some room problems depending on how sophisticated the software is. I had been sniffing around an Anthem but I'm going to give the 990 a whirl before I even consider another processor.

I was one of the first to be on the 950 reservation list and I now intend to be one of the first on the 990 list. You suckers better be ready because my mouse hand is going into training and I've got a really fast internet connection :p . I do have one question for the forum members that have been around a while: Do you think the 990 comes with a pony?