Already on the boat coming over? Wow! This one certainly has been played close to the vest. I didn't think Peter could keep anything this secret! :p (any one wanna bet I'll be hearing from him about this wise crack?) smile

Hiya Merc! Hiya Will! laugh

Dan, But if the Outlaws waited for the specs to be hammered out and the chips made affordable, then everyone would be complaining that Outlaw was too far behind the times. They've got something here (or so it appears) that will work for a majority of folks today. Considering how quiet they kept the development of the 990, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they've got something along the lines of what you're looking for in the development pipeline. But I would be surprised if they tell us about it. I have a hunch this may be their new methodology - develop & test in secret and then announce when on the boat.

anbyhow .... hmmm ... let's see ... sell my 1050, move the 950 upstairs into the listening system, and plug the 990 into the HT? Or since I was thinking about the 2150 for the upstairs listening system, maybe keep the 1050 in the listening system, sell the 950, and put the 990 into the HT? Don't think the 990 will fit in my listening system rack ... if it's the standard component width, the photo's make it appear to be significantly taller than the 1050 (ratio of width to height) and that barely fits in my upstairs rack.

Looking forward to seeing this in a month!

Anyone else going to the NYC show? I'll take a train down on friday and stay over night, so I'll be around the show part of both days.