Love my 60gp Video Ipod for the convenience it gives me. For my work, I travel a lot. Before I go on a trip I will rip several DVDs onto the Ipod. With over 255 CDs, entire seasons of my TV Shows, 8-10 full length movies at my finger tips, and IPod casts of my favorite news casts; I have no trouble entertaining myself while I fly in a plane or wait in a short/long layover. All this entertainment in the size of deck of cards. No DVD player to carry around with 8-10 DVDs. No having to carry 255+ CDs to listen to whatever music I am in the mood for at the time. No having to worry about listening to commercial and brain-dead DJ's to find out the news. And no extra luggage, carry on bags, or finding lap room for a bulky laptop or DVD player just to entertain myself.

Yes it would be ideal to be able to watch my plasma TV whenever I wanted to see a DVD, to engage my Outlaw 770 amp to crank up my CDs whenever I wanted to hear to my music, or to rock down the plane with my 7.1 HT sound system with wall-rocking SVS subwoofers while watching War of the Worlds. However it is an impossibility in the practical sense, and I am sure the other passengers on the planes thank me in their own way for not carrying my HT system with me but instead come only with a "deck of cards".

Now if I could only find a way to dodge those dang bike riders that interrupt my AC/DC jamming when I am trying to "get back to nature"! *smile*
PolkAudio - RTi12 (Left and Right)
PolkAudio - CSi5 (Center)
PolkAudio - FXi3 (Back and Surround)
SVS - PB-12/Plus (Subwoofer)
Bluejean - Speaker Cables
Outlaw 770 Amp