Thanks kugumby RecordNow came with my PC and I thought it didn't support CD text because I used "Exact Copy" which didn't write CD text.
If you enable CD text in preferences and create a custom CD using all the tracks from the original CD you can copy with CD txt. Not perfect since this takes much longer then "exact copy" since I have two drive. Projects copy the files to the hard drive first and then makes the CD. Nero supports direct copy with CD text. Of course nero doesn't work so RecordNow will have to sufice.

ADDED After I posted: RecordNow has an additional problem. It always creates the CD with a CD title of "Custom CD" which is not at all what I want. I need to be able to edit the cd title text also. The manual for RecordNow says press the "Edit CD properties" button to change the title but there is no such button. I have a support email pending but you know how that stuff goes frown

If anyone has another suggestion I would still like a fast copy with CD text feature. This will suit me for now though.