It's football, so I'm not too picky about whether they do or don't, but show some consistancy. I don't like one set of rules for the regular season and a different set for the post season. The precious Colts get away with things you can't say too. Every single team does, so they're all cheaters. If it's not called it's not a foul, so let it go. I think the Colts could actually take the hits better this year because they are spread around so much. Reggie Wayne has really come on this year. Brandon Stokely is a very nice addition too. You don't hear about Marvin Harrison as much because he always draws the #1 corner. Wayne is just about as good and Stokely is a killer 3rd receiver. Wayne caught all the balls last week against Denver, but it would have been a very different story for him if Marvin hadn't been there to draw Champ Bailey the whole game. Marvin's so selfless that he understands that will happen. That Patriot offense will actually have to help out a lot with its game plan to neutralize the Colt's offense some. Their defense will not do it alone. They have to move the ball and eat up the clock. Take advantage of any turnovers.