Hello. I'm Chris. I live in old one-room school house on the edge of Lancaster County, PA with my wife, our two cats, Carmen and Miranda, and our Old English Mastiff, Charisse (named for Cyd Charisse, the French dancer).
I bought a 1050 about three years ago, matched it with the AR HC6 speaker system, and have loved it ever since.
Due to our finances and the WAF in our house, this is about as much fun I can have right now, but I'm looking forward to getting a SVS product sometime, as well as a larger TV (we presently view a 27" Sony Trinitron).
We like all kinds of music and movies and we have a good amount of each, including all the Joss Whedon efforts on dvd available to date. We can't wait for the Firefly movie to come out.
I really value this forum as a refuge from the marketing machines and uber-biased opinions seen on other websites.
I'd like to thanks the Outlaws for providing this forum, which I have found invaluable. This is the first place I go when I have question about home electronics.
I'd also like to thank everyone who participates in this forum for their honest opinions and insights and helpful suggestions.