Let me start by saying UPS and Mailboxes Etc. could take a lesson or two from the Outlaws on customer service. My guess, if they spent 5 minutes in the same room with Mike, Scott and the rest of the Outlaw gang they would at least learn to smile when a customer walks through the door with a problem.

As Eddyboy (now known to me as "friend") has stated, the 750 was shipped in it's original box. The box was in faily good condition upon receipt. Well, that where the good news ends. Upon opening the package I noticed the amp sections with the heat sinks wiggling and thought that seemed odd that they weren't better supported, but I didn't think too much of it at the time. As I inspected the outside appearance of the unit I noticed a bad gash on the bottom of the unit. I checked the box and found a hole at the same spot the gash was. It appeared that something metalic had gone through the box and scraped the bottom.

No big deal I thought because it was not noticeable from the front or sides. Well, while inspecting this gash I noticed little pieces of white plastic in the bottom I could see through the vent holes. At this point I was suspecting internal damage, so I removed the cover and found why the amp sections were wiggling around. This unit had taken one hell of a smack on it's side. Enough so that it had ripped not one or two, but all five of the amp sections from the input jacks. Subsequent rough handling finished off these inputs.

Mailboxes Etc. has shipped the unit to be repaired at Outlaw's manufacturer and I have no doubt that they will do a fine job, but the fact of the matter is, Ed is stuck with a repaired unit (which I still intend to buy), he's out his original purchase price and frieght he paid (less what I'll be paying him), he's out the $150.00 he paid to get it shipped (2nd day air in hopes it would get to me safely) and not to mention the aggravation the shippers (if you can call them that) have caused him.

This is just not right. Not right at all. The unit was shipped in it's original container (UPS sees these from Outlaw all the time), it's marked with arrows and this end up (the unit was obviously dropped on it's side), fragile (had to of been dropped some distance to do that damage)and is obviously heavy to indicate mass to be treated with respect. But NO, we had to throw it from the plane as we flew over Austin.

Anyway. I'm with Ed on this one. If you want it to get there in one piece, you're best to find any other option to using UPS and Mailboxes Etc. And I guess the Insurance is only as good as the paper it is written on.

Outlaws forever. UPS/Mailboxes never again.

Bill in Texas