Quote:
Originally posted by RyanJohn:
Well, I just ordered my 950/755 combo, so I think I should jump into this contest while possible .

The new (R)adial (R)eciever 2150 will definitely be in a class of itself. By taking any measly 5.1 or 7.1 source, you too can upconvert your home theater to the new standard 21 channel ULTRA-MEGA THX. That's right, with 21 channels at 50 W each, you will have the ultimate in pin-point localization, and enough drivers to threaten the neighbors with man-made earthquakes!

The new (R)adial(R)eciever 2150 can work in two modes. The first, (R)adial mode, allows you to literally encircle your seat in evenly spaced drivers. For this mode, outlaw recommends equally sized satellites, with a complimentary subwoofer, or two, or better make that three. For the more "traditional" home theater center, you may use the (R)ectilinear mode. In this mode you will have one center channel speaker, 4 front speakers, 6 side speakers (each side), and 4 rear speakers. This "box" configuration will allow you to truly enjoy "surround sound" like never before.

And just because the outlaws have a sense of humor, the RR2150 will be selling for... you guessed it, $2149.99!

That's a tad over 2k for 21 entire Channels running 50 Watts each!

Preorder now, and we'll throw in 200 feet of new outlaw speaker cable free!

Sign me up! I want one!

Jeff