Funny Entry...

Did you get your butt kicked today at work?
Did the market hand you your ass today?
Do you sit on a wooden stool at work?
Did your wife catch you looking at another woman and kick you in the can?
Do you watch 16 hours of tv and movies a day?
Is your only hobby playstation and xbox?

Basically, does your rear-end hurt? Do you have aches and pains in your buttocks?

If so the Rump Rubber 2150 is here to help you. It gently to firmly to rather aggressively rubs your butt to complete and utter puddy based upon the setting of your choice.

The Rump Rubber 2150 has 21 gentle asian woman sized fingers massaging your butt with up to 50 watts per finger. With 21 settings from gentle tickle to hardened man love, the Butt Rubber 2150 has a setting thats right for you.

The Rump Rubber 2150 has been scientifically proven to relieve stress in your ass. It not only feels good but it removes unwanted tension in your bottom.

Inf fact, over 90% of users of the Rump Rubber 2150 have found less pain and soreness in their rump. They have also found reduced levels of cellulite.

Before using the Rump Rubber 2150, Jim Buttache had aches and pains cause by his work; Jim is a forklift operator and spends upto 12 hours a day sitting on a hard bench. In addition, when he comes home, he likes to watch movies on his hometheater soundsystem (flash a picture of an Outlaw 950/770 combo) for another 6 hours. You can bet, Jim's ass is in poor condition at the end of the day from of all this stress. Here is what Jim has to say:

"At work and at home, my butt gets a real work out. It often would get sore and tired.
I tried other products, gels, muscle relaxants, creams, butter and none of them worked. But now that I use the Rump Rubber 2150, my butt does not have any aches or pains. And its firmer as well. My wife has even said, your ass is not nearly as ugly now that you have been using the Rump Rubber 2150. So set your ass free and get the Rump Rubber 2150"

So take it from Jim and his pleased wife, the Rump Rubber is the only salvation for those of you with a sore ass.

This product can not be found in stores.

For a limited time only, the Rump Rubber 2150 can only be found purchased online at www.outlawaudo.com, the company that know's where your ass ought to be.

Rich

[This message has been edited by RichW (edited May 04, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by RichW (edited May 04, 2003).]