Lets look at this from a scientific and humurous standpoint. Lets chop the model number into two pieces. We get an RR and 2150. Looking into the past we see that Outlaw talked about but never brought to market the IR-1000. Which was an "internet radio". Beats me what the 1000 stood for. So I will say the second R in RR stands for receiver. That leave us with the first R. What makes this R different that all other R's ? Why is this R so important? Why is this R in front? Is this R really an R? Whoops, I sound like I'm asking the four questions on passover here. Ok on to the contest at hand here. I'm thinking this device has to be something sort of futuristic from the the movie reference. Ok, I will say the first R stands for "remote". This is some sort of Remote Receiver with 2 channles of 150watts each and somehow interfaces with current outlaw "stuff" such as the 950 or 1050. So you can hook this RR-2150 to you current HT system and pump the audio part of your HT over RF to other area of your hideout. Go on, tell me I'm right aren't I ?