This will be my final guess, no matter what I said in any emails before or after this under any previous names or whatever. If I wirte anything about the Model 200 after this post someone drop a 770 on my head from the tallest structure you can get it to. I like the idea of a mini shelf system the best. This seems to be a great addition. It should be able to play CDs (3 discs at least), have a radio, and maybe a cassette section (not sure about this though). Two solid speakers for sure, maybe expansion for four. It'd be really nice to have a digital input and a couple stereo inputs for a DVD players, playstation or other things like that. This would be fantastic for highschoolers, college students, and people just wanting a good sound system.

I still want to keep my humorous guess. Here it is again:

It could also be an omnipoint player. It will accept any type of media. Has no interconnects because it is one device. Sound comes from one point, sound comes from every point. It plays the full range of sound, automatically equalizing itself for all frequencies and every location in the room. It can play up to just short of your eardrums bursting ,unless you hear a hiss in which case it will go until your head explodes.

I want to apologize for all the headaches I am causing the Outlaws in my guessing here.

[This message has been edited by JT Clark (edited October 31, 2002).]