Rick839

Just "saw" a difference this week.

Had my salesman throw in 2 sets of component with my new Sony 60" purchase. He sent Straight Wire 'Ghost Buster'. One set was bad, so while at a local Tweeters and before I had time to exchange the bad set; I picked up a set of Monster Video 2.

We originally had the Straight Wire installed on the Satellite then my husband wanted to use the DVD player and moved the component cables to that unit. The new set of Monster Wire went on the Satellite. (same set of outputs and inputs). There was a VERY noticeable difference in color. The color was much hotter using the monster cable with an excess of red's, irrupting into the 'sunburned effect' on people.

I was so surprised by the color change between the 2 sets having assumed these cables would be comparable both were the bottom choice on each manufacturers line. When I went back to exchange the bad set of 'Straight Wire', I bumped up to the Straight Wire middle grade set "Video Link". I have not changed these into the stack yet but am curious if the same manf. line upgrade will also 'show' a difference.

I was very happy with the quality and price of the Outlaw PCA's I purchased with my 950/770. I will prob. order a set of the PSC to use for components and test those against what I will have already seen with the other 3 choices.