Yes, my impressions have improved considerably. I am going to keep these cables as I have concluded they are an excellent value for the money. I can no longer hear a big difference between these and my other cables and have gotten a little worn out with the testing.

When I switched back to the non-broken in cables with the configuration described above, I believe there was some slightly more discernable impact, but not that much. At this point I had only .5 meter of impact vs. the original swap where the total length was a meter. (Keeping in mind for my testing I left the preamp to amp connection with the BL4s)

So I recommend 6-8 hours of break-in on these cables and the importance of the break-in will depend on the length of cable impacting your system.

It is possible more break-in will help further but I have decided I will retain my BL4s as my primary interconnects and use the PCAs for some other needs, such as with the subwoofer (after I BFD it) and my bedroom system. So I will probabily not be able to offer any other meaningful feedback.

If I end up getting the 950 I will at that point have some extra cables but for now I can put all these babies to use.