Get an Audiotron!!!

It is a killer product.. I own one and I have been nothing but happy with it. Streaming Internet Radio Stations with an entire collection of MP3's.. Can't beat it.

It looks just like another piece of Audio equipment in my home theater rack. I had archived my entire cd collection to archival bitrate MP3's and I had my computer hooked up to the home theater system.

I decided the computer was taking up too much space in the living room and I went searching for something that would play my MP3's from my computer WITHOUT having to copy them over to a standalone MP3 jukebox (I am already storing them on the computer) The audiotron was the answer. I can stream my MP3's over my home network right to my hometheater rack. An added bonus is when they put in streaming support for Internet Radio Stations, playlists, favorites... Its kind of like a virtually unlimited CD jukebox plus (Its current physical limit is about 30,000 MP3's).

http://www.audiotron.net/audiotron.asp for all the details... I'd be glad to answer anyones questions about it... Its the SAME price factory direct as the IR1000 for $299

Jeff