Priesh gonk, your advice helped. FYI - My front speakers are Mission 752 Freedoms. When I bought them - 5 years ago - they may have been considered full range then, but nowadays, with the emergence of super-subs below 20Hz and genuine LFE on movies and music, they cannot be considered so as they roll off -3dB at about 40Hz.

You're right in your assumption that DVD-A is my main concern, I was certainly underwhelmed with the results using the player's so called "Bass Management" feature. So I guess I'll slip it between the DVD Player and Rcvr and reap the rewards on CD and DVD. I was just curious to see if my bi-amping situation would help or hinder my case. I was hoping there would be an added benefit for having a not so typical arrangement.

Obviously it's biggest impact will be reproducing the missing lows of the center and surround channels, as well as the added bonus of finishing off the sound on the front two, so that's cool as it's what I was looking for in the first place. Add to that the fact that I haven't bought anything with a plug on it for six months, and my VISA card was feeling left out, and perhaps you'll understand my reasons for dropping a few hundered bucks on this little device...

AC&T