Wonderful feedback and thank you all for all of your information.

Well after a few hours of playing around with the ICBM and my limited HK Sig 2.0 pre/pro, I seem to have figured out what I had to do. Here it goes.

I set all of my speaker settings in the processor. I then set my sub levels after putting the fronts to 'Small'. Once I got the levels right for the sub I then put the fronts back to the 'Large' setting. The Outlaw manual says that if I have this type of bass management then I should set my sub to the off position so I did that.

I put in a CD that I'm very familiar with and tweaked the bass information using the subwoofer level knob on the ICBM.

**(One quick question. Where do you have the volume setting on the sub amp? Do you have it maxed or do you have the level where you always had it. In my case I have it set at the 12:00 setting)

I would imagine that in the case of the LFE setting, I could adjust the knob on a movie by movie basis but I'm committed to the
level I set using the subwoofer level switch on the ICBM. Once I decided on that (tweaked) level, It's just a matter of playing with the LFE knob during movies which amazingly sounds good as is.

I quit while I was on a roll but I did notice something while fishing around before I quit. I was now able to hear bass information even with the sub settings set to 'Large' on my processor. I don't know if a signal was being sent or not but I will listen today to see if there is any difference when I have the sub set to 'ON' when the speakers set to 'Large'and 'OFF'.

I will report back with my findings later this afternoon.

Thanks again.