1) I am purchasing the new Outlaw 950 pre/pro. I have the option of bundling it with a 770 power amp. I've heard good stuff about this amp, but I've been leaning towards 5 LeAmps (IRD's) My questions are.....is there really that much of a difference in going with the seperate LeAmps, vs. an Outlaw bigboy such as the 770? Is the difference really worth having multiple power cords everywhere? I'm an aspiring audiophile, and I do appreciate good quality sound, both in HT & music. But, this config will be used 80% of the time for HT.

I have to make up my mind by tomorrow on the Outlaw amp; one way or the other.

2) Can anyone give me some tips on setting up the multiple amp configuration in my HT room? Is it best to place each amp block near (or under) each speaker? Would it be better to run long "interconnect" cables to each amp, and then run higher-grade quality short speaker cables to each individual speaker from the nearby LeAmp?

3) Or do folks have them all up front, with short interconnects and running long speaker wire to the rear surrounds?

4) Is it feasible to "Fly" or hang the rear surround speakers? Does anyone out there have any snapshots of folks suspending their surrounds from the ceiling? I know I shouldn't have them too close t oa wall, do to rear porting.

Thank you,

Don Smith
dsmith5740@attbi.com