Do I sense sarcasm, or disappointment at the lack of feedback?

I'd suspect that if the 755 is an improvement on the 750 (as it appears to be) or even just an updated equal to the 750, it's a solid performer. I'm a little surprised myself at the silence, but I can't really tell that the silence is indicative of anything. It could be any number of things -- that people simply don't want to speak up until they've gotten familiar with their new gear or until others have spoken first (very likely), or that there's nothing wrong with the sound or performance to make people complain about (also likely, particularly if they've also switched to the 950 at the same time and don't know which piece is responsible for changes in sound over previous gear), or that it's horrible and nobody wants to say anything (which I consider doubtful ).

Hey -- we've got a holiday weekend coming up, right? Maybe some of the new 755 and 770 owners will be able to spend some time enjoying their new gear over the weekend (along with spending time with family and maybe getting outside a bit), and let us know what they think next week some time. Although I think that Matthew's review probably sums up what a lot of people will say.

------------------
gonk -- Saloon Links | Pre/Pro Comparison Chart | 950 Review