In my opinion it’s not a question of whether the PCA cables fit or work, all be it tight, they do! I agree, initial installation is not a difficult procedure. I was able to install the PCA cables with minimal effort. The directions provided with the cables are clear-cut. The locking mechanism is simple and works rather well. It’s more of an inconvenience than anything else.

When your installing the interconnects say from top to bottom or vice versa you have access to get you fingers around the connector to tighten., however once they are all installed it’s a different story. In my case I noticed the issue when I went to test a separate two channel amp. The Center and SW1 connections are right above the L/R channel connection point. So to get in and loosen the cables (without or prior to disconnecting the Center/SW1 and SR/Sl connections first, proved to be very difficult. Once you have the top two or bottom two connections off, it is easy.

All I am trying to point out is that there is room for ergonomic improvement here. Either with the locking connector or the spacing on the outputs/imputs for the next generation processor.