Matthew: Yes, they do make a 7 channel amp. The AT3007, which weighs/are you ready 118lbs. ImVERY familar with this group having purchased a SAE amp in the early 70s and now using a Carver TFM55x. These ATI(formally SAE) are, sorry Outlaws, a clear cut above the Outlaw breed. Im very impressed with the Outlaw products as I too am on a waiting list for a 950. bUT, these are really bruts with really massive power supply(ATI2500 has a 3K transfer, compared to the 750 with a 1.5K(I believe the 755 has a 2K) which should be more than enough for almost anyone. I am probably going the stack 1506 route as these are bridgable and will give me about 800+ into mt Walsh 5's, a speaker with a sen rating around 83! ATI(Sae) are a company who builds amps/preamps to last. I am still using there SAE 1B preamp in another room and its still clean except the switches are a little gritty. Of course, the cost factor makes the 750/755 hard to pass up/ if they would come out with a brigable amp they would have my business , but, I have some unusual power demands. I mean a Carver 350 watt amp is sucked dry from these speakers, so I need a really huge power supply in the 3k range. Either way, I would bet the farm that either of these amps will give you MANY years of service!