Ok, so I was going to upgrade my 1050 to the 1070, but based on some changes at home and our future planning scenario, it looks instead like I'll get more long term benefit by finally taking that first step in to the world of separates. So I'm thinking about taking up Outlaw on that offer with the 7125 instead of buying the 1070.

If I've picked up anything from this forum over the years, it's that everyone seems happy with the addition of a separate power amplifier and I think the 7125 will give me plenty of power for years to come, regardless of what speakers I add in the future. Besides, speaker upgrades will be a long way off. They'll be after the move to a nice widescreen HDTV which is probably at least another 2-3 years. Between budget, technology, and the little fingers running around my house, it makes the most sense for me to be patient right now when it comes to upgrading the display.

So, in all of this rambling, there actually is a question. I was figuring on just going ahead and getting the Outlaw cables at the same time. Any of you 1050 users (past or present) use Outlaws interconnects with the 1050? How well do they fit on the pre-amp outs. I've read that their locking connectors can sometimes be a pretty tight fit leading some to even abandon using them altogether. It's easier to one stop shop and I like the idea of supporting Outlaw, but not if I can't actually use the cables.

Also, to confirm, I'll need to buy a mono mini plug for the turn on feature, right? I don't think it comes with the amp.