I too have a interest in the 755. But, I lean to the ATI 1506 due to bridging abilities and MOSTLY a 30 year customer of the ATI group. I purchased my first 200 watt amp in the 70's from SAE (old ATI group) and these amps performed where only a few would dare to go. ANY amp that can drive pobably the most Inefficient loudspeaker ever produced, the OHM F (80 sen.)is okay in my book. I did from time to time replaced output transitors over a 25 year period, but it wasnt till 1996 that the transformer gave way. I relaced the SAE with a 380 watt Carver and my newer Ohm's, now the WALSH 5's, eats this amp for breakfast! I have known people using the lights of Krell and Blue Star monoblocks but just TOO much money. I have these in my home theater room and use them for music always and have the switching set to use them, or my B&W cdm1 for home theater. If the 755 could be bridged like the ATI 1504/1506, I might go that route! Anyone know if this has been done. The ATI 1504/1506 IS designed for this very thing. / puting out 450/8ohm and nearly 800 into 4. Plus, these guys have bigger transformers than the Outlaw, there are actually 3 in the 1506, basically 1 tranfformer for each bridged pair! Any thoughts? Everett