Well, here we go....Please bear with me.....I am trying to figure some things out ....I have just gotten the Outlaw 950/755 combo, and since I needed a new DVD player too (no, really I did...), I bought the Denon DVD3800 player, refurbished ( an incredible player...I am so set with the new Outlaw equipment and the DVD player....yippee kayo kayay!) sorry, ah, anyway..when setting up the Outlaw 950 and the 3800, what are my best options? Set the Pre amp and the DVD player at the same settings?...large speakers, same crossover points....same distances....I am getting a little con-fused...and feeling like a knucklehead..
I have full range speakers all around pretty much...Def Tech 2000 w/built in stereo subs(full range), Def Tech CLR 2000 center channel (full range),
and for surrounds I have Citation 7.3 (freq range 80Hz-18,000kHz), with JBL floor standing L100 for "rear" surrounds (freq. range 30Hz-32kHz), which kinda average out to be close to full range surrounds/rear surrounds....how should I set up? Front speakers large, center large, surrounds and rear large, with subwoofer off......no idea where to switch the crossovers....and bass management switched off.....this should be easy, and if I step back and think about it a bit, I would probably figure it out. But I figured some experienced help would be cool,,,,all internet sales, so no salesman to bug.....This is all so new to me..(been living with 10 -15 year old equipment for a long time now....kinda stepping out of the stone age finally) I want to get this stuff figured out, and reckoned where better to ask than this forum. Any help, or ideas from the Outlaws would be appreciated regarding set up.........Please....anything!!!!
Woooo Doggies!!!