DaleB, this is my second surgery in 5 years, I hate what anesthesia does to the brain, of course it is better that experiencing the pain as they are cutting into you and manipulating your organs. But anyways, thank you for your concern. I now have four weeks of recovery so you will start seeing my two cents all over these threads. Now back to the topic at hand. Incognito, now that you have had some time to get use to your new system, try something absurd with it. Like move your speakers ridiculously far apart, aimed at the side walls, different levels. Now listen to this awful set up. Begin to slowly reposition everything and listen to each move as you make it. You just might discover a different speaker location that makes all the difference, in fact you might just discover that it was just repositioning them a few inches from the original spot in any direction that opened them up. But you must start in this absurd position so that your ears detect improvements instead of your eyes. I had a pair of speakers once that I thought were just garbage inspite of all these great reviews. It wasn't until I just became so frustrated that I started moving them into the center of the room, a location that they could not be left in. Guess what? They sounded wonderful! So I had to figure out where I could actually place them and by just moving them in small increments I eventually found a location not far from the original but it made a world of difference. It's free, so give it a try.