D'Arbignal- I think your point is only somewhat valid, 'course I have some info right now that you don't. 1st, in terms of what is wrong with my unit, the dealer wouldn't be able to fix it anyway. Would have to go back to the factory. Now, you could say that gee, maybe he'd give me a loaner while that happens, or even swap units straight up. I personally think that'd be easy for a $200 receiver, but I wouldn't even suggest that he put up the money it would take to do that in this case. Hence, that's where the mothership comes in.

Oh yeah, said Minnesota up above. For come reason I was thinking about hockey there for a moment. Actually Mass. (I edited the original message.)

Now, I did get a reply back from Lexicon. Admittedly in a nice way, they said that sure I could send it back, but they practically guarenteed that the display would meet *their* specs, and that they wouldn't replace it anyway. They said they'd only replace the display if it failed entirely. (I got the distinct feeling that they have been asked before about this.)

Bottom line, is that yeah, I run the display at 75% and the buzz isn't that big a deal. But for $6k list... And with the experience I had with the 950 and Outlaw... Just makes me think is all...

[This message has been edited by Kevin C Brown (edited August 30, 2003).]

KevinVision 7.1 ... New and Improved !!