Minuteman,

Sanjay, Shawn, Philip, and I are all regulars at the SMR Forums. We are indeed all fans of Lexicon's products, and we'll be the first to admit it. However, we ourselves are the first to beat up Lexicon when they provide less than excellent quality or service. Fortunately, this happens extremely rarely, but as anyone from Lexicon can attest, we're hardly sycophants or "plants".

Now, in case you haven't noticed, Sanjay's last post on this thread was July 29 -- sixteen days ago. So it seems to me that the one who's trying to argue this point "ad nauseam" is not Sanjay, but yourself.

Actually, I take that back because you didn't in fact argue a point. No, you seem to have just joined this thread solely to insult Shawn and Sanjay.

That being the case, I recommend that you go off for a few days. When you have an original thought -- and I'm sure you will, sooner or later -- come back and contribute. In the meantime, perhaps you should just keep quiet about those posters here who do try to contribute.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by D'Arbignal (edited August 14, 2003).]