Quote:
my memory is good enough to remember I received a Email, long sence deleted, that said that I needed to give them a CC # to insure that I get the unit at $899 before prices go up..I did and, like many others , I waited and waited until my time came.

Everett, I was on the list for a long time and if you want to know what day I received my 950 click on my profile and see the date I registered. I have been through it all so I know where you are coming from and because of that I feel I can assure you that they never said the price was going to go up, ever. In fact, I am sure that you are alone with that recollection (anybody else remember? speak up now). Maybe it was just a private email only addressed to you because I doubt anyone else will recall Outlaw telling them that. Who knows? I've been wrong before. And if you still can't see it our way, all I know is the better Outlaw's bottom line is, the cheaper I get my products, so in that way their success is more advantageous than 100 dollars in shipping credit.

[This message has been edited by Jed M (edited June 15, 2003).]