Hello Again: Im not going to repond again but will say this: I stood behind Outlaw despite all those early problems and went tho there defense against those wishing for them to rush production..repeatedly saying ..get it right..I will wait. Many of those who jumped on the Outlaw bandwagan have done so recently, some admitedly have never even purchased there products. But, I dont like being lied to...there is NO GRAY MATTER. Its either the truth or not. Its been over a year, but, even at 53years old, my memory is good enough to remember I received a Email, long sence deleted, that said that I needed to give them a CC # to insure that I get the unit at $899 before prices go up..I did and, like many others , I waited and waited until my time came. I dont blame, as I said, others who just got one at $799.. I feel, however, if Outlaw should offer something to us(and theres a lot of us) that was on that long list that paid the full price. Heck! I would settle for $100 of free shipping for future purchases. I cant compain about the enjoyment ive received this past year with by 950..I just expected a company that depends so much on word of mouth and service , to make a BETTER EFFORT to care for there customers. What is so wrong with that? Can others not see this? Is it wrong for someone to feel this way? I dont think so..didnt someone mention that Outlaw dod some form of merchdise credit on the 1050 before.. I , frankly, am dissappointed with them for not doing the same here..I expected it.... As Kevin has said, " I would raise the price $100 " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!