Hi guys, I saw a thread at Hometheaterforum and then decided to surf by here to see what is being discussed.

Let me cut and paste my thoughts:

Let me interject my thoughts...

Ive known all the Outlaws since the inception of the company. I was a beta tester for the 950 and was scheduled to work the San Francisco show for them until my wife announced she was pregnant and due to deliver (she is now at 41.5 weeks and still holding on :-( ). I was even given the previledge of sitting in on a design meeting for the new retro receiver.

Outlaw Audio has a long history of consistantly going above and beyond for their customers. If you are within a 30 day window from your purchase give them an email or a phone call and discuss the issue with them. I am confident they will do whatever it takes to make you a satisfied customer.

Please remember that the email and the notification of the price drop occurred while the entire Outlaw crew was in San Francisco. GUYS...THEY ARE STILL OUT THERE!!! As with other trade shows, the employees will be packing up gear on Sunday evening and Monday AM then be returning home. I fully expect them to be in the office on Tuesday.

Im guessing the price drop is to stay competitive as new products hit the market. The 950 has always been a competitively priced product, and now for $799 there is nothing comparible to it, especially if you do a combo deal and get an amp and the interconnects!

Regards,

Gregg Loewen