I haven't owned an Outlaw 950 for several months now. Not because I was unhappy with it for the under $2K price, but because I could finally afford better.

Yet, now after revisiting this forum, I am happy for an all together different reason.... I don't have to defend it against the anti-Outlaw folks. Ahhhhhh.... nice.

I've been perusing the posts by Ricky(hi Ricky!) and JT(hi JT!) and don't see many posts from my ex-nemessis's Will and Crazy, and all I can think is, I am so glad I don't have to be so personally protective of such a fine electronic value anymore. Hey guys it was fun, then it got repetitive, then it got boring, then it got mean, and then I just got quiet. Still, for me, it was a good learning experience in being one of the first to try a market ground breaking product.

Anyway, I am now more tolerant of others, mostly, and it is because I learned that defending the truth when it comes to a piece of electronics is simply not worth the friends you might lose in defending it.

I do still have my second ICBM and love it, and will always have nice things to say about the under $1K 950, and will always loyally be thankful to Peter for the opportunity he gave me, yet, my public days of beta testing electronics are behind me forever.

Anyway, always try to remember, it is only a black, or silver, box. Next year, version II is gonna be available. However, next year, you will still be talking with the version one of Ricky. Be kind.

Take Care,
merc
merc\'s primary system