Well, I've been gone a little over a week and look what happens.

I read the rules for this forum and abide by them--too bad others (ricky et al.) can't, however, I do enjoy a spicey battle now and then.

I agree with SH and the others-- Outlaw is great equipment and it's low price for the "bang" has allowed me to re-enter the separates again, and I am VERY greatful to Outlaw for this.

As a scientist (physical) SH is correct-- to conduct an experiment, one must take all precautions possible (re; blind testing) in order to insure that one's bias does not color the results. It sounds as if Ricky failed to do this.

I NEVER knock anyone elses equipment-- it isn't polite. Suggestion for Ricky: if you ever go to a "happening" (forum, convention, party, etc.) where like minded people are discussing topics (politics, religion, audio equipment, etc.), it isn't wise to tell them that they or their ideas suck. Instead, go to a place where a group with a mind-set like your own hang together.

By the time I got to the end of this thread, I was ANGRY. I hate being angry- it interferes with my natural flippant attitude. So please, Ricky and Friends, find another Forum other than this and attack them. Oh no, I just rubbed my over 50 year-old face and know what I found (from getting angry, I bet)? Two ZITS!! SEE WHAT YOU CAUSED!!!

------------------