Soundhound. Shhhhhh. Gently. I told John once he gave me ‘great face’ in the ubiquitous sense of an Asian foe. (Right John!) I too have felt my temp start to rise. It is hard when you are chased wherever you roam, and harder yet when chased to your own doorstep. But think of it this way, in reflection class it a compliment, - that many positive aspects of the 950, not least of which, is that many owners express deep satisfaction, is so all-fired negatively consuming to others.
Relax your indignance, study and consider: There will be some that seek to separate others from their satisfactions to the light of their own purposes. When uncontrolled undisciplined acts which appear sometimes cruel and unrelenting are viewed from a different angle a new picture can appear. Others fears can be a source of knowledge for us. Observe what motivates a fearfully intense reaction and you find the seed of that fear. Fanatical certainty, which books no exception but its acceptance, expends great energies and comes at a price. That certainty demands ceaseless and exhausting reinforcement. We however, - too timid to feel empowered to choose for others, Live well. It is the greatest revenge. Music unfortunately does not soothe every savage breast, there will always be those who know the price of everything yet never peace to relish the value of anything.

In a rather bizarre way I feel that there are a few, whom never having purchased a 950, are yet Outlaw Owners, - or more properly OWNED by Outlaw. When I consider:
That which worries us - Masters us.