Quote:
Originally posted by Kiwi:
I've waded through all the postings on this topic and cannot fully comprehend the issue when I think about my own setup, so please bear with me, as i know this is getting tedious.
I have not read here of anyone using the ICBM between the 950 and 755 as I am. I have all speakers set to large in the 950 and use the ICBM to send each speaker the correct signal. That is 40Hz to L&R, 60Hz to the center, and 80Hz to the two surrounds. I have the LFE output amplified by a bridged 2 channel amp to a passive sub.
I'm sure the ICBM is redirecting bass from all the other channels, so how do i test for this LFE problem? My own suspicion is for me to unplug all inputs to the ICBM except the LFE, and if I do not have this problem in my 950, then Gladiator DTS-ES should still pump my sub -- YES ???

all you need to do is set your ICBM crossovers to "bypass" for every channel, and play a DTS-ES track. Make sure the outlaw is set for 6 or 7 speakers and is in ES mode. You should get no output from your sub.