I have a suggestion too. Hun mentioned this one another thread (and here too!).

In the new software release, why not invert the phase of the signal going to the sub for the digital crossover in the 950? Then, it would be more or less in phase with the 6 ch input, and any 2 ch input in bypass mode.

And then, has Outlaw ever confirmed this problem? I've always said "out of phase", but the exact magnitude of the phase difference between the digital and analog material sent to the sub probably depends on the crossover freq, and it's probably something like 142.5 degrees and not 180 anyway.

??

And while I'm suggesting *other* "easy" software suggestions, I'd personally like an an additional CES mode specifically for 7.1 setups. DPL II, DD, DTS: instead of a mono signal derived from the surrounds fed to both the rears, I just want the surround info copied to the rears. So left surround also goes to left rear, and right surround also goes to right rear.

1st one should be easy, 2nd one maybe not (storage space? the right eprom?). I never use DTS Neo 6, or the 5/6/7 channel stereo modes, so those could be replaced, for me.

I'd even pay a few bucks for the above 2 suggestions. (Man, am I opening a can of worms or what? Hee, hee. )

[This message has been edited by Kevin C Brown (edited March 16, 2003).]

KevinVision 7.1 ... New and Improved !!