Did some testing of my own. Currently I do not have a full 7.1 setup. I'm running my 950/7100 combo as a 5.1 system. From reading the posts on this thread, the LFE issue is with the dts:es in Large speaker mode? Correct? I have my setup as small and changed my surrounds from "none" to lb/rb and did the LOTR Ch.1 with the big bass drop and LFE was very present. Same for the 6 channel setup. But was more present when selected as none. Wierd. Now I switched my speaker config to large all the way around and did the same tests and there was NO lfe present at all.

This doesn't bother me too much because I will never set my speakers up as large to begin with. I do see it as irritating though, paying a lot of money for a potentially faulty unit. From Scott's response above I'm confident this will be solved rapidly.

This is my first go around with Outlaw. Lets say they do determine there is something wrong and correct the problem, will current 950 owners be allowed to exchange our units for a fixed one at no additional costs? If so, cool with me and I will continue to enjoy my 950/7100 combo until a replacement is determined to be needed. Does circles around my old yamaha A/V!!!