so anyway, i've really been enjoying the 950. very clear thru the spectrum. lotsa versatility to taper the sound from all directions. very very quiet unit. finally got a digi-cam the other day. still in case. gotta get pics of system n load em to puter n i'll put here or somewhere. to busy watchin movies n spinning vinyl n chattin n here. i still need to get a new spl meter to match out the channels 'nd levels properly. unfortunately my centers are a little low but i have em tilted a few degrees upward. they're my weakest link. i had jamo centers that are small and very pretty..but they couldn't take loud transits well..one of the 2,4" drivers in each, is a 'full' range paper unit, gonna replace em with better units and put em back in. using some..gulp rad shak metal units for now. they actually sound quite good and have no trouble with very loud crashes. i bought em for the deck outside...but now i'm moving...so they fit the 'temorary' bill for now. hey, are the centers supposed to play when ya hit 'stereo'? mine does. not a problem but i like to hear the 1.6's without the centers. call me crazy, i still believe the wave of the future is gonna be ...glass n' crystal!
i do believe there are some think tanks working on that...at the top of the food chain. decades down the road in audio/video,tho. i worked in some very wierd areas years ago. it's a coming, folks. light can be a really good medium...and it can be amplified, too, ya know. (do not remove cover; no movin parts inside!) go stand someday in a greek or roman collasee-um. u can whisper on stage and they'll hear you in the back row! using...rocks! (curved properly to amplify the voice.)

------------------
t higg