Just tested with my new blue dot and got the following results. In stereo mode switching from large to small on the front speakers passed bass to the sub and then did not pass bass, just as it should. However, in 7 stereo with all speakers set to large, I still get bass from my sub that is affected by the crossover setting of the front speakers. Also, I still experience about a 6 db increase in volume in my rear speakers when switching from small to large. This only happens when the fronts are set to large. Leaving the rears set to large and switching the fronts back to small reduces the volume back down by 6 db in the rear. Actually back to calibration level. I haven't tried this in other modes yet but wanted to see if someone else could test this scenario and see if they can reproduce what I am experiencing. It may be normal functionality, but seems a bit odd to have volume levels change with the speaker size selector. Also, set all speakers to large and see if the sub still plays and if it is affected by the triple crossover.

BTW, my input is from my CD player via the optical 4 input.

Thanks,
Scott