First I want to thank all who reply to my post ahead of time, it's a great asset to have a company like Outlaw run a forum where others can help and advise fellow Outlaw consumers. I am in the process of upgrading my audio/video set up. The Outlaw 1050 seems the perfect receiver for what I plan on doing with it, approx. 70% music/ 30% HT.. I ordered a pair of Paradigm Studio 20v3 speakers. But a couple questions if I may..(Sorry if they seem dumb )
1. Can I set surround to anything I want when watching DVDs or using our Digital Cable, I see there are a couple surround modes and wondered if the receiver automatically sees this and will not let you use others...
2. Are there bugs I should look for when I do receive the 1050 (NAD T7xx series is full of reports of clicking when volume is increased or decreased, also firmware problems)..
3. Is anyone here using the 1050 to drive Paradigm Studio 20v3 speakers and if so what is your opinion of the 1050/Studio 20v3 combo??
Thanks again and I am sure I will come up with another question or two before the weeks out.