I think the New look logo they have on the 200 looks pretty good. They should release it on the New 950's. The green button has got to go, everyone who had said they think it looks cool, has got to be kidding. The fit and finish of the 950 is really pretty good but they should think of how the 950 is preceived buy a potential buyer. The face plate looks like a 500 dollar piece of gear at best, but sounds like a piece of gear two or three times its value. Just dress it up a little, use something like the Pioneer Elite or Sony gloss black. I dont want to be a 950 beauty basher, but if your spending money already to finish a product, and there isnt any additional cost to finish it why not do it. So here we go, replace the green power button with black. Replace the volume dial with something fitting a piece of higher end gear. Get rid of the industrial finish and go to something with a gloss black or smooth look semi satin finish. The new silk screen is a must. Well I guess I turned out to be a beauty basher after all, sorry Outlaw. Now that I have hit you square in your face plate, I cant say enough about what a great sounding piece of gear the 950 Blue dot is.