Norman, I found some paperwork which was incomplete. The Monsters were the Video 2 line for HDTV etc. The other two sets were 'Straight Wire'. Unfortunatly the receipts show the store number for them not the line names. I do know they had 3 Straight Wire choices on the board. A good/better/best.

I'm pretty sure that I bought the better/best and left the 'betters' on. Will check the interconnect the next time I'm behind the display. Just wanted to let you know I told you the wrong brand.

I would have purchased Outlaws, (I really like their interconnects) But I was purchasing the display and hooking it up for a Birthday present (for the husband) on one day. And although Outlaw is VERY fast on delivery. I did not think I could get them in 3 hours!
Edited to explain: I had the monsters in house when I purchased the display, but had recently develeped a bias against the entire Monster line. All of us (I believe) have various Monsters around because so many local retails carry that line only. Every time I have replaced a Monster (audio or visual), - I've felt their was noticable improvement to my system. So when I purchased the 'nice' LCD. I left the store with 2 choices to try, since I felt I would see an improvement over the Monsters.

I agree, the larger and LCD based could be more sensitive. (forgive did not spellck!)

[This message has been edited by Smart Little Lena (edited November 11, 2002).]