Quote:
I think much of the manual was written and edited here in the good old U S of A. That thar is American workmanship, feller.

And it shows….Norman you mentioned HT multi-surround was a new area. Thereby prob. topics covering unfamiliar territory.
I loved….the Outlaw manual, for multi-channel operations and in general I thought the manual was close to as good as it gets…Just Outlaws manual alone walked me through calibrating, - hooking up interconnects….stuff I’d never attempted for myself before. I moved speaker terminations around on the amplifer last night without even electrocuting myself....amazing.
You should see my manual for the Sony RM-AV2100….I had to read it through twice, (still made no sense at tal!!!) gave up and start pushing buttons anyway…AFTER I pushed buttons a bit then it slowly dawned….oh that’s what they must be trying to say what a weird way to put it!

It's a true Outlaw community manual...Outlaw let us play editor on the forum BEFORE the manual was released…. (uh….maybe we did not do so good?! )