Quote:
Originally posted by srfdude:
My center is down for maintenance, but everything else works as it should. I barely miss the center; the sub works as normal. If by the reference to MIPS, you mean there isn't enough horsepower to process without a center, thats clearly wrong. I drop into this forum once in a while, but less frequently now.
It seems the only folks posting are those who are looking for something to gripe about, and then usually are wrong anyway. My 950 is far and away the best value of any product I have had in years. I had a Kinergetics Chiro system before, which was Stereophool recommended. The 950 blows it away in the various processing modes, and for music is about its equal.
Mike

i beg your pardon, young man...i am certainly not a griper and i most definitely agree with your comments on the 950.

when i was young(er), i did some studio work and heard the playback from the master tape through 2 huge JBL 2-way monitors (this was around 1972). ever since then, i quietly dreamed of hearing that sort of playback in my own home. SACD and the 950 made that possible, as i will never buy a multi-kilo-bucks preamp. read any of my posts. ZERO complaints. and....it was good to read your post.