I've made several posts without any replies. Presumably this is because either my comments are not worth a reply, or "several posts" alone is not enough Norman I’ve noticed in the forum a tendency for the regulars to get caught up in some issues. When they are I save questions and comments for another time, when they are not eating up their available posting time on one or two currently hot topics. Many times I surf and see and read insightful interesting posts but never comment as (most often) I’m not qualified or have no impute on that topic. Different reasons sometimes create that ‘can’t see the forest for the tree’ effect.. I’m sorry if that’s occurred on a regular basis. One reason I like this forum is the frequent ‘good tone’ where everyone is treated politely and as equals by other members, Outlaw seems calibrated towards a baseline attitude that whatever our backgrounds we are all here for the love of music in its many forms, even such as me, and I’m definitely not worthy.

I still think the 950 is currently the best price/performance ratio on the market I like that statement as I have always felt that Multi-channel home theater is where the 950 excels. I would also agree with Bossobass’s statement regarding the 950's strongest point bypass capabilities. This was a feature that excited me with my 950 purchase, and if you haven’t implemented it with SACD or DVD-A, I think you are not realizing the full potential of the 950. It’s performance for me in this area, has sparked a whole new personal interest in 2-channel which I had been lacking motivation in (speaker upgrade etc). Although I have to say I am leaning more and more to multi-channel for all my music. I would just wish that greater variety in the recordings were on market to feed this ‘new taste’ of mine.

[This message has been edited by Smart Little Lena (edited October 26, 2002).]