Gonk you are seriously missing the point here. First of all, like you said you have not posted much lately. Why, because you already have your 950. I can remember a time when a question could not be posted here without you responding within minutes of the post. Now that you have your 950 you have taken this laid back attitude with the Outlaws. Likewise, the point that Lotus and others are trying to make is this has become a customer relations nightmare-period. It is that simple. Why is it that customers have to wait for you or RAF for information. How is it you and RAF can contact Scott and other Outlaws and all any of us get is voicemail. We are all customers-all of our money is green, therefore we should all be treated the same. And for those of you who have written that all "publicity is good publicity", you are simply kidding yourselves. This may be true if you are Dennis Rodman or some other type of entertainer, but it is definitely not true when you are an internet company and your whole business is built on customer relations. Belive me Rotel 1066 sales the last two weeks have skyrocketed. In fact, today I'm driving 180 miles to Dallas to try and find a 1066 and if sucessful will cancel my 950 reservation.