Quote:
The worst part about this, is I could handle their CR in my sleep. So seeing that it is handled so poorly, it makes me question other parts of the company. That shouldn't happen.

Welcome to the forum, lotus_j. That's a pretty bold statement on your part, though. Granted, I don't know anything about you, so I can't speak for your customer relations skills. I'll be the first to acknowledge that the 950 release has been a very bumpy road for Outlaw and for everybody eager to get their hands on a 950. Outlaw has in the past established a reputation for good customer support, and if you read posts from some of the people struggling with 950's (either due to defective units, or the people who first uncovered the original drop-out bug and the hiss issue, or even people with setups that were problematic wholly independent of the 950 itself) you'll see that they continue to maintain that level of service. Something to keep in mind: Outlaw has seen a huge increase in business in the last 9 months or so, which is why they hired a second person to help Scott Jackson. There's a learning curve, though -- a new hire is going to have to learn the company and the company's products. I've actually spoken with these guys in several occasions, and I know how much they have on their plate and how hard they're working at it.

If I can get one deadline behind me next week, I may give Scott a call and see what's up, but I've avoided doing that up to now (both because I've been busy, and because I know they're busy). If I find anything out, I'll pass it along.

------------------
gonk -- Saloon Links | Pre/Pro Comparison Chart | 950 Review