I seriously doubt that Outlaw is going under. Just because they have not given us updates or answered an email? Seems to me they have quite a good line of business and the business model seems to be working.

Just because some of us are tired of waiting does not constitute business failure. Although I think that the way they have conducted the prior to sales business is a huge mistake. Outlaw lost me a while ago with all of the unkept promises.

I imagine that they are trying to fix what is broken. As it has been pointed out, the S & V review showed poor performace, this forum is becoming a Rotel Q & A, folks are hissy about the hiss and jerks like me are complaining about not getting the cure for cancer.

My prediction:

Deliveries will start according to the Outlaw 3 week rule (always add 3 weeks to the Outlaw prediction), which means next week. They will announce great sonic improvements, no hiss and all of our complaining will be forgotten.

Some potential customers will be lost, but they will have deilvered the best product they can.

The 950 may not have lived up to expectations or been the cure all for home audio, but Outlaw makes credible amps, a successful reciever, outstanding bass management and cables.

We are tired of waiting, that's all...

"I cannot teach him, he has no patience" -Yoda

------------------
No matter where you go, there you are.

mj

mj