I feel the same way as you jacket_fan. I like Outlaw as a company and respect their products. I understand the setbacks they are going through to try to deliver a superior product at an affordable price. I also understand and appreciate the fact that they are working their tails off to do it. As I’ve said before, I don’t think anyone is complaining about Outlaw itself or their drive to create great products.

My frustration with Outlaw is their apparent attitude of indifference about keeping us informed (specifically my frustration is with whomever is in charge of deciding when to release updates). I think Scott is doing a great job with the forums but apparently someone above him thinks that we, a core group of Outlaw 950 supporters, are not worthy of information updates as things change in the shipping schedule. I am having trouble understanding this aloof attitude Outlaw has taken.

I think most of us don’t care about the BS, we just want to know what’s going on. We understand with a new release that there will be technical issues, bugs and fixes. Whatever the case, we are still here. Why not just let us know what’s going on? We aren’t looking for a long-winded, 3 page report everytime there is a problem, just a short paragraph saying that they hit a snag with such and such, they are working on it and that they would update us every week or whatever until it’s fixed. Is that to much to ask?? I know they are busy but you can’t tell me someone doesn’t have time to take care of this once a week. Who’s runnin’ this rodeo dammit?