Here is a copy of an email I sent to Scott recently. He has put up with a lot from me. We had exchanged a couple before this one, but I think this conveys my feelings. I included his response in the body of my response to him which do not show up well due to the lack of fonts change.

Thanks Scott,

You cannot possibly understand my frustration!

I imagine you have had quite a few calls and emails the past month or so of disgruntled "reservaitonists". This is no way to run a business like you have. The other internet companies I have dealt with do not give you the run around. SVS and Diva are a joy to deal with. Even the mighty Stewart Filmscreen was easier to deal with. And they are not an internet only company. Denon even does a better job than you guys. Please, take a lesson from them.

I knew exactly when the shipment arrived in the US, when and what to expect. The Outlaw way is to see how far we can go before we have to tell the customer anything. I am sure this has been a very difficult development process and Murphy's law has come into play every step of the way, but you should do a better job with your potential customers. Customer support after the sale seems outstanding. But you're falling short in your handling of those waiting on product.

Personally, I am glad there is an alternative to the Japanese and Canadian companies, but you guys need to get your act together.

You once emailed me back about a comment I made about how Outlaw really had no intent of delivering production product by Christmas. And you said that was:

"Quite frankly we had every intention of honoring the Christmas
deadline that we had announced. It was not met due to unforeseen software
related problems."

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fool me a dozen times with fraudulent delivery dates...

For your edification and to help you when others ask you the same questions:

In no way am I attempting to be evasive.
(You are, have been and have to be evasive because you are not allowed to give a ship date)
I have provided you with the most accurate estimate I am capable of making at this time. (Because you are told not to give anyone a guaranteed ship date)
If I receive further information that permits me to be more specific I would be happy to
email you as I understand your frustration. (I bet you a nickel you never get any further information to allow you to be more specific, and I raise the BS flag on this statement. You are just trying to conjole a disgruntled customer)

Unfortunately, I just can not make any guarantees at this time. (Because you have been instructed not to guarantee anything)

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this causes you. (I believe this one.)

Enough of my foolish lecturing. Just the engineer in me trying to fix things that are broken. But please read what I have written, pass it on up the line if you can and do a better job with waiting customers.

Any one else who has not gotten a 950 feel the same way?

mj