I should have posted this earlier, but work has been Hell this week (OK, let's hear it, "Awwwww..."). I picked up my OK to order email last Saturday AM (5/18). It was sent Friday at 5:00 PM. I ordered right away and got my order confirmation back almost immediately. I of course then started watching my email like a hawk, and also calling my credit card looking for a hit. Nothing at all on either end. Tuesday AM (5/21) at 9:00 it showed up at my office. They said in the order email that shipping to a different address than billing address would cause a delay. I don't think so in my case, maybe because Outlaw had shipped to my office before. I got the ship confirmation email later that day at 2:15 PM with tracking #, and an email with the receipt at 3:40 PM same day. So I too got the 950 several hours before I got the email to tell me it was on the way. No complaints on my end, though. To order on Saturday and receive Tuesday morning is about as good as it gets. By the way, I checked my credit card Tuesday night, and it still hadn't been billed. You don't suppose that I'm such a nice guy that I got it for "free"... Got it set up and adjusted, but haven't had much time to play with and listen, so that is my project for the holiday weekend.