#71 still not here! Stupid UPS got it two days ago, but sat on it for a day. The next day they came I was home and obviously expecting it, but somehow missed them!?!?!

I checked the front door ~5pm when they usually come, and find a note saying they tried to deliver it at 5pm!? WHA-!?!?! Where was I? I was HERE?! I heard nothing!!

My doorbell works perfectly and my door even makes a nice loud sound when you hit it with your hand! What the $%#$^'s wrong with those idiots!? MAN!!!

Called the useless 800# that tells you in a computer voice that they were there at 5pm. VERY helpful! If I could've talked to a human I could've probably gotten them to come right back here!

It's 4:50 now and I better get this thing any minute!!! The helpful UPS 'tried to deliver' sticker has diff. time frames listed to help me know when they'll show up today.... they checked ALL the times off!!! Nice!!! lazy punks!

I better not miss having this thing over the weekend or some brown jumpsuited jerk's getting a power amp to the skull!